Learn and Explore
Learning and Leadership Opportunities
At CESR, we serve as a bridge between the Leeds School of Business and the sustainable business community on the Front Range and worldwide. We collaborate with business leaders from the natural products industry, the B Corp community, renewable energy, corporate social responsibility and more, both to bolster student learning with professional development and networking opportunities, and to share world-class research from the Leeds Faculty.
It is easy to get involved with CESR! You can:
- Speak in a class or on a panel
- Offer students informational interviews
- Host a trek visit at your office
- Present a live case workshop
- Mentor a graduate or undergraduate student
- Hire students and recent graduates as interns or employees
- Participate in an executive education program on CSR or DEI
- Sponsor the Natural & Organic Case Competition
- Donate to CESR and support our programs
View our programs below, and tell us how you'd like to become more involved with CESR.