Guided Tours of Leeds
We offer daily building tours of Leeds that focus on our undergraduate programs. Guided by our Student Ambassadors, these tours are available Monday-Friday during the academic year.
When: Monday-Friday during the academic year.
Time: 12:30pm. Tours last approximately 45 minutes.
Where: Tours depart from the Welcome Desk on the third floor of the Koelbel Building. Enter through the main (south-facing) entrance of the building, and head up the stairs to the Welcome Desk.
Who: The tour focuses on the Leeds undergraduate programs - if you are interested in Leeds graduate programs, please contact the graduate programs office for more information.
The Leeds School of Business will not be offering tours during the following days & times (dates are subject to change):
- National & University Holidays (view calendar here)
- School Breaks
- Fall Break: November 25-29, 2019
- Winter Break: December 23, 2019 - January 12, 2020
- Spring Break: March 25-29, 2020
- Summer: Tours will be held Monday, Thursday, and Friday throughout summer. Tours will NOT be held on Monday, May 27 due to the Memorial Day holiday as well as Thursday, July 4 and Friday, July 5 due to the Fourth of July Holiday Weekend