The Leeds School of Business at the University of Colorado Boulder admission committee selects students who will achieve academic and professional success while adding value to the graduate community. The Master's Programs at the Leeds School select the most talented and diverse candidates through a holistic review of the application materials. Decisions are based on academic background and individual potential to contribute in the classroom and graduate community.
Get to know more about our master's programs first
We invite you to learn more about our Master's Programs in: Accounting, Finance, Business Analytics, Real Estate, Supply Chain Management and Taxation.
- Read through the information about the six Master's Programs
- Attend an information session.
- Email us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 303-492-8397
- Schedule a visit by emailing us at email@example.com or call us at 303-492-8397
How the online application works
When an account is created, applicants are able to work on their application components as time permits. Simply add to your application as items are completed, the system will retain all information which can be edited as needed before the final submission. Whether you take just a few days, weeks or longer, you are able to work on your application until all areas are completed. When you are ready, simply submit your application for review - in three to four weeks you will hear from the admissions team!
- Essay/Personal Statement
- Professional Resume
- Unofficial Transcript from each college or university attended1
- Official Test Scores (GMAT or GRE)
- GMAT program Code: 11S-Z2-95 (required for MS Accounting and MS Taxation applicants)
- GRE program code: 4841
- INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ONLY: English Proficiency exam (IELTS, TOEFL or PTE) TOEFL program code: 4841
(TOEFL required for MS Accounting and MS Taxation applicants)
- Two letters of recommendation
- $70 application fee (waived for active duty military, veterans, or CU Boulder alumni)
Let us know if we can help you at any time throughout your application process by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 303-492-8397
1If admitted, Official transcripts from each institution must be supplied to activate as a student.
The University of Colorado Boulder does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, disability, creed, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or veteran status in admission and access to, and treatment and employment in, its educational programs and activities.