Applying to Leeds School of Business
We’re thrilled that you’re considering earning your Bachelor of Science in Business Administration at Leeds.
Your student success story begins with your college application. From deadlines and essay questions to transcripts and standardized tests, the University of Colorado Boulder’s Office of Admissions is where you’ll find the answers to your application-related questions. They also have a dedicated staff ready to help if you need any assistance.
The average academic credentials for students admitted to Leeds for the 2018 academic year were:
High School GPA: 3.66-4.0
Percentile Rank: 72–94%
SAT Total*: 1300-1400
*Math and Evidence-Based Reading & Writing
ACT Composite: 29–32
Students interested in transferring into Leeds School of Business are required to
- Have a cumulative college GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Complete all three prerequisite courses with a grade of B- or higher
- Prerequisite courses at Colorado community colleges:
- Microeconomics - ECON 2010
- Macroeconomics - ECON 2020
- Statistics (equivalent to MATH 2510)