Program Dates: June 21 - 25, 2021
Questions about your future?
WE HAVE ANSWERS!
Are you a Colorado resident junior who will be a rising senior in the summer of 2021? Or a current Colorado resident senior planning to attend the Leeds School of Business in that Fall of 2021. Do you identify as a first-generation, low-income, or an underrepresented student of color? Do you want to distinguish yourself from peers by learning real-world business skills from professionals currently in the field?
If so, we invite you to spend attend an exhilarating week with the Leeds School of Business this upcoming summer. This intensive virtual experience is designed to provide a high impact learning opportunity through case study. Participating students will gain real world experience while competing in a case challenge set to solve real-world business problems.
How much does it cost?
The cost of tuition is generously supported by KeyBank, the Leeds School of Business, and corporate partners. Our prior corporate partners have included Arrow Electronics, Enterprise Holdings, Charles Schwab, Deloitte, KeyBank, Key Equipment Finance, and Phillips 66.
• Compete in a marketing campaign to win a $1000 scholarship to the University of Colorado Boulder Leeds School of Business
• Connect and learn from leading experts from major corporations and get answers about their business and career path
• Meet Leeds School of Business faculty and administrators
• Gain confidence while strengthening business and leadership skills
• Make new friends with students from a range of high school
How to Apply
Application Deadline Extended to Friday, April 16, 2021 at 11:59 PM (MST)
After completing a Participant Application Form, you will be invited to submit the following materials to complete your application:
- Personal Essays -
- Why do you want to participant in this program and what do you hope to gain from the Business Leadership Program?
- At the University of Colorado, Leeds School of Business, no two Buffs are alike. We value difference and support equity and inclusion of all students and their many intersecting identities. How will you contribute to the diversity of our summer program?
- Recommendation Form from a high school official.
- Un-official High School Transcript
These supplemental materials must be received by by Friday, April 9, 2021 at 11:59 PM (MST)
If you have any questions, please contact
Gerardo Ceballos at Gerardo.Ceballos@colorado.edu or 303-492-7800