Are you up for a challenge?
We invite talented high school students to compete in a case competition at the Leeds School of Business this summer. Participating students will gain real world experience while competing in a case challenge set in the business field that focuses on issues impacting women. It’s a once in a lifetime opportunity to learn the values of business leadership and teamwork, while strengthening critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Compete to win a $1000 scholarship to the University of Colorado Boulder Leeds School of Business
- Experience the Boulder campus
- Use creativity and critical thinking skills to address a real-world problem impacting women
- Meet Leeds School of Business faculty and administrators, corporate partners, and current Leeds students
- Meet other talented students that are interested in pursuing a career in business and committed to gender equity
Who can apply?
Business interested high school students that are juniors in the 2021-2022 year, or seniors for the 2021-2022 year who are planning to attend Leeds in the Fall of 2022.
How much does it cost?
It's free! The cost of tuition, room, board and various activities are generously supported by the Leeds School of Business and corporate partners.
How to Apply
The application for the 2022 Case Competition will open in early spring 2022.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.