You will receive an invitation to join the Leeds Honors Program if you are:
- an entering first-year student with a minimum high school GPA of 3.8 AND at least an ACT super score of 32 or SAT super score of 1450
- completed at least 24 credits in the first two semesters at Leeds with a minimum CU GPA of 3.8
If you believe you meet these requirements and have not received an invitation to the program, contact us.
There are many benefits to the Leeds Honors Program. Here are just a few:
- Smaller more rigorous classes with like-minded peers
- Dedicated academic advisors
- Professional advisors with national and international industry experience
- Exclusive meetings with top employers
- Opportunity to participate in exclusive FGX
The Leeds RAP typically reserves a limited number of spaces in their program for Leeds Honors students. These spaces are available to you on a first come, first served basis. Please complete your housing form and indicate Leeds RAP as your first choice to be considered for one of these spaces.
Yes. In fact, many Leeds Honors students do participate in a number of select academic groups on campus.