Through the program students will:
- Develop active listening, conflict resolution, empathy and leadership skills with their own personal board of directors as part of the Enjoy Success Women’s Leadership Forums throughout the year
- Challenge assumptions and harness their power in Leeds’ Women in Business course, a one credit hour research driven experience in fall semester that will not only change the way students understand gender equity in the business world, but transform the way they lead
- Partake in a Denver-based career trek in the spring to engage with corporate partner leaders in gender equity
- Be given a one-year $1,000 academic scholarship and priority placement in the Leeds Residential Academic Program
Who can join?
The program is available for 40 incoming freshmen who are interested in issues of gender equity in business. All students, regardless of gender, are encouraged to apply to the program and will be given full consideration.
Application Process & Timeline:
The application for the 2020-2021 academic year is now open.
Apply Here for the Women’s Empowerment Initiative Application
Please submit completed forms by one of the following two deadlines:
- Early Deadline: February 22, 2020
- Those that apply by the early deadline will hear back by February 28, 2020.
- Final Deadline: April 6, 2020
- Those that apply by the final deadline will hear back by April 15, 2020.