Collaborations with the business community help us identify trends and anticipate emerging challenges so that we can prepare the next generation of business leaders to drive solutions to environmental, social, and ethical challenges. In addition, CESR convenes practitioners and faculty thought leaders to solve shared problems and help companies achieve their sustainability and ESG related commitments.
Benefits of partnering with CESR include the following:
- Brand exposure with influential Gen-Z and Millennials who will be key consumers and employees.
- Access to a pipeline of high potential employees.
- Opportunity to incorporate different perspectives into problem-solving (for example, through real-world consulting projects integrated into student courses).
- Opportunity to incorporate innovative faculty research insights and best practice into approaches.
- Other positive reputational impacts associated with a university collaboration.
Please contact us to explore what a partnership with your organization might look like!
Below are some of CESR's key collaborating organizations:
Naturally Boulder has been a catalyst for Colorado's dynamic natural products community and companies for more than a decade.
B Corp Certification is the next chapter for socially responsible businesses. B Local Colorado is a team of business leaders engaging Certified B Corporations.
B:CIVIC is a force of business leaders who are as passionate about giving back as we are about running smart, successful companies.