At The Office of Diversity Affairs, established in 2001, supports an inclusive learning environment for the diverse student body at the Leeds School. The office maintains a focus on underrepresented undergraduate experiences and is dedicated to fostering and maintaining partnerships with alumni and businesses through outreach efforts and programs.
Undergraduate Student Development
- Diverse Scholars Program: provides academic advising, peer mentoring, professional networking and community building events to foster individual growth and strong relationship building.
- Peer Mentoring
- Second Year Experience
- Academic Study Labs
- Academic Resources/Tutoring
- CU-Boulder/Leeds Diversity Symposium: the premier facilitation and leadership forum open to all designed to address regional and national economic and workforce development challenges.
- KeyBank Business Leadership Program: a one week business intensive program that exposes high school students, who are juniors and seniors to the full experience of being a CU-Boulder student within Leeds
- Junior Business Leadership Program - five day business leadership experience designed to create a pathway toward our Business Leadership Program and provide access to higher education.