Program Dates: June 22 - 26, 2020
Questions about your future?
WE HAVE ANSWERS!
Are you a Colorado resident junior in the 2019-2020 school year? Or a current Colorado resident senior planning to attend the Leeds School of Business in that Fall of 2020. Do you identify as a first-generation, low-income, an underrepresented student of color, and/or a woman? Do you want to distinguish yourself from peers by learning real-world business skills from professionals currently in the field?
If so, we invite you to spend an exhilarating week at the University of Colorado Boulder campus this upcoming summer. Come develop business knowledge, innovation and collaboration techniques in a competitive team challenge. Gain new confidence. Get a taste of life on campus. Get to know 35-40 other students from across Colorado. Enjoy a wide range of fun activities. Make new friends.
It’s a once in a lifetime opportunity to learn the values of business leadership and teamwork, while recognizing the strengths you possess.
How much does it cost?
The cost of tuition, room, board and various activities are generously supported by KeyBank, the Leeds School of Business, and corporate partners. Last year’s corporate partners included Arrow Electronics, Enterprise Holdings, Charles Schwab, Deloitte, KeyBank, Key Equipment Finance, and Phillips 66.
• Compete in a marketing campaign to win a $1000 scholarship to the University of Colorado Boulder Leeds School of Business
• Live like a CU student for one week on the Boulder campus
• Learn from leading experts from major corporations and get answers about their business and career path
• Meet Leeds School of Business faculty and administrators
• Gain confidence while strengthening business and leadership skills
• Make new friends with students from a range of high school
• Enjoy a variety of daily fun activates: tours, movies, and more...
How to Apply
Submit a completed Participant Application Form by Thursday, March 19, 2020 at 11:59 PM (MST)
After completing a Participant Application Form, you will be invited to submit the following materials to complete your application:
- Personal Essay
- Recommendation Form from a high school official. The form can be downloaded or completed online.
- Un-official High School Transcript
These supplemental materials must be received by by Friday, March 20, 2020 at 11:59 PM (MST)
If you have any questions, please contact
Gerardo Ceballos at Gerardo.Ceballos@colorado.edu or 303-492-7800