As part of our comprehensive MS Taxation program, you’ll develop and sharpen your accounting skills from a legal perspective, thereby enhancing the practical business applications of your taxation coursework.
Not all courses are offered each semester. Prerequisite course may be designated for particular courses. Please check the University of Colorado Boulder catalog for course descriptions.
Taxation (Required Courses)
- BSLW 5120: Advanced Business Law
- ACCT 5450: Taxation of Business Entities
- ACCT 5620: Auditing and Assurance Services
- ACCT 6620: Business Risk and Decision Analysis in Auditing
- ACCT 6420: Research and Writing in Income Taxation
- ACCT 6430: Taxation of Partnerships (Taken at Law School)
- ACCT 6700: Income Taxation (Taken at Law School)
- ACCT 6450: Taxation of Corporations (Taken at Law School)
- ACCT 6350: Current Issues in Professional Accounting
- ACCT 6780: US International Taxation
- ACCT 5xxx: select from Accounting curriculum