In recognition of high scholastic achievement, upon recommendation of the faculty, the designation "With High Distinction" or "With Distinction" will be awarded at graduation:
- To qualify for the "With High Distinction" designation, the student's cumulative University of Colorado GPA must be at least 3.90.
- For the "With Distinction" designation, the student's cumulative GPA must be at least 3.75 but less than 3.90.
For these designations, at least 60 semester hours must have been earned at CU-Boulder.
Students in the Leeds School of Business who complete at least 12 semester hours of graded work in the fall or spring semester and earn a GPA of 3.60 or better on the Boulder campus (excluding Continuing Education) are included on the dean's list.
Beta Gamma Sigma
Membership in Beta Gamma Sigma is an honor that must be earned through outstanding scholastic achievement. Such membership is the highest scholastic honor that a student in a school of business or management can attain.
To be eligible for Beta Gamma Sigma membership students must:
- Rank in the top 7 percent of their junior class or
- Rank in the top 10 percent of their senior class or
- Be among the top 20 percent of those students receiving master's degrees
Students completing all requirements for the doctoral degree conferred by a business school are eligible for membership in Beta Gamma Sigma.
Each year Leeds awards a number of divisional and general Scholarships available to Leeds' students. Business scholarships are generally for students who have completed business course work at the university.The amount and number of the awards vary each year.
You can find academic policies for Leeds School of Business by visiting our Academic Advising academic requirements page.
You can find the most current Four-Year Plans that outline the required course work for Leeds School of Business undergraduate programs by visiting our Academic Advising Four-Year Plan's page.