Under the leadership of Dean Jim Anaya, Colorado Law is building on its historic strength in international law. Our course offerings have three main pillars:
- public international law,
- international human rights, and
- international economic law (including trade law and international business transactions).
The research and teaching of our faculty spans a wide range of subjects, with the following topics representing just a sample:
- international dispute resolution,
- international environmental law,
- oil and international relations,
- international indigenous rights, and
- international legal theory.