Our inspiring location is unparalleled among law schools. Denver-Boulder is one of the nation's top metro areas:
- #1 Happiest City in the U.S. - National Geographic (2017)
- #1 The Healthiest Cities in America - Niche, August 2016
- #2 Most Educated Metro Areas in the Nation - ValuePenguin, March 2016
- #1 The 10 Most Active Cities in U.S. - trulia, February 2016
- #1 The Best Housing Markets for Growth and Stability - SmartAsset , August, 2018
- Extensive cultural offerings, from ballet to professional sports
Our students are talented, hard-working, service-oriented leaders.
- Class of 2021: 162 median LSAT score and 3.71 median GPA
- 97% of 1L students, and 94% of 2L students, worked in substantive legal summer jobs in 2018
- 8,253 hours of public service work volunteered by the class of 2018
Our nationally recognized programs prepare students for success.
- #5 Environmental Law (2018), U.S. News & World Report
- Students gain exposure, connections, experience, and leads on jobs through our centers and programs
- Silicon Flatirons Center for Law, Technology, and Entrepreneurship hosted 48 conferences, roundtables, and other events; published eleven reports; and hosted 4 distinct summer programs for students in the technology world in 2015-16 academic year
- Getches-Wilkinson Center for Natural Resources, Energy, and the Environment convenes national thought-leaders from public and private sectors
- Byron White Center for the Study of American Constitutional Law, the cornerstone of our public service program, hosted U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg (2012), Justice Sandra Day O’Connor (2013), Justice Antonin Scalia (2014), and Justice Sotomayor (2016)
We are a leader and innovator in developing legal professionals.
We are a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive community.
The University of Colorado does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, creed, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status in admission and access to, and treatment and employment in, its educational programs and activities.