Welcome to the University of Colorado Law School. We offer a traditional Juris Doctor (JD) program, an option for completing the JD in 2.5 years, seven dual degree and six certificate programs, a LLM program, and two Master of Studies in Law (MSL) programs. Tuition rates for all entering students have remained the same for seven years.
Our inspiring location is unparalleled among law schools. Denver-Boulder is one of the nation's top metro areas:
- A Best Value Law School - National Jurist, 2018
- #1 Happiest City in the U.S. - National Geographic (2017)
- #1 State Economy - U.S. News & World Report, 2018
- #1 Brain Concentrated Area - Bloomberg 2018
- #1 The Best Housing Markets for Growth and Stability - SmartAsset , August, 2018
- #6 Best Quality of Life - Princeton Review, 2018
- Extensive cultural offerings, from ballet to professional sports
Our students are talented, hard-working, service-oriented leaders.
Our nationally recognized programs prepare students for success.
We are a leader and innovator in developing legal professionals.
We are a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive community.
The University of Colorado does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, creed, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status in admission and access to, and treatment and employment in, its educational programs and activities.