We are thrilled that you are interested in Colorado Law and hope the information in this section helps guide your search for a good fit. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at email@example.com.
If you are looking for a supportive law school that is also academically challenging, professionally engaging, and will provide you with an outstanding experience that will prepare you for long-term success, then you should apply to Colorado Law:
- Located on the beautiful Boulder campus at the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, our setting is conducive to studying, as well as sports and entertainment
- Small class size that guarantees personal interaction with faculty and that you get to take the courses you want
- National reputation that places students in Colorado jobs at a higher rate than any other school, even though we draw the majority of our students from out of state, and we place students around the nation in jobs ranging from judicial clerkships to prominent law firms on both coasts and all points in between
- Practical training through experiential learning, such as externships and clinical programs
- Recently ranked third in the nation for law schools as rated by students (and the comments are telling)
For information on Colorado Law's academic offerings, clinics, externship program, elective courses and more, please click the image below to download our catalog.