The Silicon Flatirons Center for Law, Technology, and Entrepreneurship is an interdisciplinary research center at the University of Colorado Law School.
Silicon Flatirons' Core Mission:
- Elevate the debate surrounding technology policy issues
- Support and enable entrepreneurship in the technology community
- Inspire, prepare, and place students in technology and entrepreneurial law
In fulfilling this mission, Silicon Flatirons serves as:
- A source for new ideas
- A forum for in-depth discussions and research
- A valuable campus platform for the technology community
Learn more about Silicon Flatirons.