Are you up for a challenge?
We invite talented high school students to compete in a case competition at the Leeds School of Business this summer. Participating students will gain real world experience while competing in a case challenge set in the business field that focuses on issues impacting women. It’s a once in a lifetime opportunity to learn the values of business leadership and teamwork, while strengthening critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Compete to win a $1000 scholarship to the University of Colorado Boulder Leeds School of Business
- Experience the Boulder campus
- Use creativity and critical thinking skills to address a real-world problem impacting women
- Meet Leeds School of Business faculty and administrators, corporate partners, and current Leeds students
- Meet other talented students that are interested in pursuing a career in business and committed to gender equity
Who can apply?
Business interested high school students that are juniors in the 2018-2019 school year or current seniors planning to attend the University of Colorado Boulder Leeds School of Business in Fall of 2019.
How much does it cost?
It's free! The cost of tuition, room, board and various activities are generously supported by the Leeds School of Business and corporate partners.
How to Apply
Submit a completed Participant Application Form by Thursday, March 21, 2019 at 11:59 PM (MST)
After completing a Participant Application Form, you will be invited to submit the following materials to complete your application:
- Personal Essay
- Recommendation Form from a high school official. The form can be downloaded or completed online.
- Un-official High School Transcript
These supplemental materials must be received by by Friday, March 22, 2019 at 11:59 PM (MST)
If you have any questions, please contact Janelle Posey at
Janelle.Posey@colorado.edu or 303-735-0588.