Beta Alpha Psi is a national student honors organization for accounting, finance, and information majors. We are the premier organization for accounting and finance major to grow professionally, network with recruiters, and meet students in your major.
We have a host a variety of events such as Meet the Firms Career Fair, weekly meeting with recruiters, golf networking, and student socials.
Qualifications for Membership
- GPA 3.0 or greater in upper division ACCT classes
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater or GPA of 3.25 in most recent 30 hours taken
- Majoring in Accounting or Finance
- Completion of BCOR 2002 to pledge
- High-Achieving students enrolled in BCOR 2002 may join under Associate Status