Strategy, Entrepreneurship and Operations
Koelbel - 444
Chuan He is an Associate Professor of Strategy, Entrepreneurship and Operations at the Leeds School of Business of University of Colorado at Boulder. His fields of specialization and research include advertising, search, pricing strategies, and channel contracts. He holds a Ph.D. in Marketing from Washington University in St. Louis and an M.A. in Economics from the University of Toronto. He serves on the editorial board of Marketing Science.
- “The economic impacts of carbon emission trading scheme on building retrofits: A case study with U.S. medium office buildings” forthcoming Building and Environment.
- “The Promise and Peril of Dynamic Targeted Pricing” forthcoming International Journal of Research in Marketing.
- “A Model of Product Line Marketing;” forthcoming Management Science.
- “Low-Price Guarantees in a Dual-channel of Distribution” Marketing Science. 2021. 40(4) 765–782.
- “Strategic Implications of Confirmation Bias Inducing Advertising” Production and Operations Management. 2020. 29(6) 1573–1596.
- “The Charm of Behavior-based Pricing: When Consumers’ Taste is Diverse and the Consideration Set is Limited” 2019. Journal of Marketing Research. 56(5) 767–790.
- “Reference-Dependent Utility, Product Variety and Price Competition” 2018. Management Science. 64(9) 4302–4316.
- Ph.D., Marketing, Washington University in St. Louis
- MSBA, Marketing, Washington University in St. Louis
- MA, Economics, University of Toronto, Canada
- BA, Economics, Memorial University of Newfoundland, Canada