Leeds RAP offers three sections of BADM 1260 First-Year Global Experience through in-house classes and prioritized sign-up for Leeds RAP participants. The First-Year Global Experience (FGX) is the first step in our curriculum toward building global competency.
In the past few years the Leeds RAP Global Experience classes have traveled to:
- Argentina—to learn how companies prosper in a tumultuous economic environment
- Brazil—to study contrast in a developing economic superpower
- Croatia—to study entrepreneurship
- France—to study the tourism, fashion and food industries
- Germany – to study ethics, efficiency, expansion and social responsibility
- Portugal—to learn how the country rebounded and rebuilt after its most recent economic crisis
You can learn more about Leeds School of Business First-Year Global Experiences here.