Chuan He is an Associate Professor of Marketing at the Leeds School of Business of University of Colorado at Boulder. His fields of specialization and research include advertising, search, pricing strategies, and channel contracts. He holds a Ph.D. in Marketing from Washington University in St. Louis and an M.A. in Economics from the University of Toronto. He serves on the editorial board of Marketing Science.
- Amaldoss, Wilfred and Chuan He. 2013. “Pricing Prototypical Products.” forthcoming Marketing Science.
- Mowbray, Heather and Chuan He, 2012. “Sogou: Sohu’s Aspiring Search Dog.” Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business case #2012-5-1-248-1e.
- Chen, Yongmin and Chuan He. 2011. “Paid-placement: Advertising and Search on the Internet.” The Economic Journal. 121(November) F309F328.
- Amaldoss, Wilfred and Chuan He. 2010. “Product Variety, Informative Advertising and Price Competition.” Journal of Marketing Research. 47(1) 146156.
- Amaldoss, Wilfred and Chuan He. 2009. “Direct-to-Consumer Advertising of Prescription Drugs: A Strategic Analysis.” Marketing Science. 28(3) 472487.
- He, Chuan, Johan Marklund and Thomas Vossen. 2008 “Vertical Information Sharing in a Volatile Market.” Marketing Science 27(3) 513530.
- He, Chuan and Yuxin Chen. 2006. “Managing E-Marketplace: A Strategic Analysis of Non-price Advertising.” Marketing Science 25(2) 175187.
- Ph.D., Marketing, Washington University in St. Louis
- MSBA, Marketing, Washington University in St. Louis
- MA, Economics, University of Toronto, Canada
- BA, Economics, Memorial University of Newfoundland, Canada