Chuan He is an Associate Professor of Marketing at the Leeds School of Business of University of Colorado at Boulder. His fields of specialization and research include advertising, search, pricing strategies, and channel contracts. He holds a Ph.D. in Marketing from Washington University in St. Louis and an M.A. in Economics from the University of Toronto. He serves on the editorial board of Marketing Science.
- Amaldoss, Wilfred and Chuan He. “The Charm of Behavior-based Pricing: When Consumers’ Taste is Diverse and Consideration Set is Limited.” Forthcoming Journal of Marketing Research.
- Amaldoss, Wilfred and Chuan He. 2018. “Reference-Dependent Utility, Product Variety and Price Competition;” Management Science. 64(9) 4302–4316.
- Amaldoss, Wilfred and Chuan He. 2016. “Does Informative Advertising Increase Market Price? An Experimental Investigation;” Customer Needs and Solutions. 3:63–80.
- Ph.D., Marketing, Washington University in St. Louis
- MSBA, Marketing, Washington University in St. Louis
- MA, Economics, University of Toronto, Canada
- BA, Economics, Memorial University of Newfoundland, Canada