Congratulations! You are almost done with your law school education. This is a very exciting time for you and your loved ones. The student affairs office is here for you as you finish law school, apply, and sit for the bar exam.
Checklist for prospective Law School graduates:
1) View Graduation Requirements
4) RSVP for any events you will attend (RSVP Link will be sent via email in March). Guests for the ceremony and reception are limited per graduate and changes yearly based on class size.
5) If your name has a unique pronunciation, submit the correct pronunciation on the RSVP link.
Additional Information and Resources
- Students graduating in the month of May have access to Counseling and Psychiatric Services until July 31st of the same year
- Click here for information on this year's commencement ceremony
- Click here for information on Bar Admission
- The Colorado Attorney Mentoring Program (CAMP) is a free program of the Colorado Supreme Court dedicated to providing mentors and professional guidance to new and transitioning lawyers across Colorado
If you have questions, email email@example.com