Wired with state-of-the-art technology, the Wolf Law Building offers high-speed wireless access throughout the building, power outlets at seats in all classrooms, and workstations throughout the library.
Technology issues at Colorado Law are overseen by Colorado Law IT. Students are supported via fee-supported services accessible by calling 5-HELP (303-735-HELP) or email email@example.com. You may also email Colorado Law IT and they will direct you to the correct resources.
- Claim your Identikey and Change your Password
- Wireless Access Information and Instructions
- Antivirus Info and Downloads
- Student Help Desk, Appointments, and more are at Information Technology Services Help Desk
- Recommended Hardware and Software
- Using Email at CU
- ITS Computer Labs
- Setting up your Wireless Access
- Campus Printing Initiative