Wired with state-of-the-art technology, the Wolf Law Building offers high-speed wireless access throughout the building and power outlets at seats in all classrooms.
Technology issues at Colorado Law are overseen by Colorado Law IT. Students are supported by the Office of Information Technology (OIT) via fee-supported services accessible by calling 5-HELP (303-735-HELP) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also email Colorado Law IT and they will direct you to the correct resources.
- Personal Computer Hardware and Software Recommendations
- Claim your Identikey and Change your Password
- Wireless Access Information and Instructions
- OIT BuffTech Student Help Desk, Appointments, and more are at OIT Services Help Desk
- Using Email at CU
- OIT Computer Labs
- Student Printing and Scanning (Wepa)