Dates: Coming soon
This forum offers participants a two-day, intimate conversation with executives, regulators, and compliance professionals from across the globe, featuring closed-door breakout sessions and keynote presentations. Participants will gain advanced legal and executive training while discussing many compliance-related topics, including:
Ethics and compliance
Compliance risk assessment and frameworks
The forum will provide an unmatched opportunity for executives to exchange ideas in a confidential, collaborative setting, and to hear from and interact with government regulators.
Who Is This Program For?
- C-level executives
- Chief compliance officers
- General counsel
- Senior management in heavily regulated industries
- Government regulators
- Thought leaders at the forefront of compliance.
Confirmed Speakers and Panelists
- John Saad, Partner and National Security Segment Leader, Guidehouse
- Kurt Drake, Chief Compliance Officer, Kimberly-Clark
- Mary Schaefer, Chief Compliance Officer, Drug Enforcement Administration
- Tom McCoy, Former Executive Vice President and General Counsel of CH2M Hill Companies, Ltd; Board Member, Appleseed
- Shahzad Khan, Head of Ethics and Compliance, Mubadala Group
- Mary Gentile, Creator/Director, Giving Voice to Values and professor at UVa Darden School of Business
- Dan Shallman, Partner, Covington & Burling
- Veronica Yepez, Of Counsel, Covington & Burling
- Greg Ewald, Vice President and Deputy General Counsel of the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond
- Meg Moloney, Guidehouse
- Bill Brierly, Head of Ethics & Compliance, Liberty Latin America
$3,000 ($2,500 for government/nonprofit/CU Alums). Special early registration discount: 20% off up to 60 days before program with discount code "ExecEarlyBird".
Cost includes course fees, breakfast and lunch every day, and welcome reception and dinner. Discounts are available for multiple/group registrations. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
We anticipate that the course will be eligible for approximately 11 Colorado CLE credits, as well as CLE credit in most other jurisdictions. Please contact us to learn more about how to earn CLE credit for a specific state.