Co-sponsored by the Leeds School of Business of the University of Colorado Boulder
Fridays, June 4-25, 2021
Online only, via Zoom
Entrepreneurship in cannabis presents unique legal, practical, and business challenges—both here in Colorado and, increasingly, around the country. Colorado Law Executive Education, in concert with the Leeds School of Business at the University of Colorado Boulder, presents the Cannabis Entrepreneurship Academy: a four-day, continuing education program that will tackle some of the latest legal and business issues cannabis entrepreneurs face. Topics include:
- State regulation and enforcement
- Federal regulation and enforcement
- Regulatory regimes
- Market research, data analytics, and marketing strategies
- Comparative perspectives from other states and countries
- Social and ethical issues related to cannabis
Students receive startup and advanced business advice from experienced cannabis entrepreneurs and other industry experts.
Individuals who complete the four-day program will not only receive advanced legal and business training, but will also receive a Certificate in Cannabis Entrepreneurship from the University of Colorado Law School and the Leeds School of Business.
Who Is This Program For?
- Executives and management of companies in or working with the cannabis industry
- Entrepreneurs in the cannabis industry
- In house and outside general counsel working with companies in or with the cannabis industry
- Attorneys who work with cannabis companies
- Attorneys looking to start a cannabis law practice
- Government regulators
$500 for either the law-focused (June 4 & 11) or business-focused (June 18 & 25) days, or $750 for the full Academy. Discounts will be available for multiple/group registrations. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
8 general (7 in Georgia) CLE credits for the law-focused days.