Co-sponsored by the Leeds School of Business of the University of Colorado Boulder
June 13-16, 2021
Entrepreneurship in cannabis presents unique legal, practical, and business challenges—both here in Colorado and, increasingly, around the country. Colorado Law Executive Education, in concert with the Leeds School of Business at the University of Colorado Boulder, presents the Cannabis Entrepreneurship Academy: a four-day, continuing legal education program that will tackle some of the latest legal and business issues cannabis entrepreneurs face. Topics include:
- Financing and banking
- State regulation and enforcement
- Federal regulation and enforcement
- Regulatory regimes
- Ethical issues and negotiations
- Supply chain theory and management
- Market research, data analytics, and marketing strategies
- Comparative perspectives from other states and countries
- Social and ethical issues related to cannabis
This executive education business program offers significant networking opportunities. Students receive startup and advanced business advice from experienced cannabis entrepreneurs and other industry experts.
Individuals who complete the four-day program will not only receive advanced legal and business training, but will also receive a Certificate in Cannabis Entrepreneurship from the University of Colorado Law School and the Leeds School of Business.
All registrants will also receive a free one-month trial access to BDS Analytics' Industry Intelligence products (a more than $1,000 value!).
Who Is This Program For?
- Executives and management of companies in or working with the cannabis industry
- Entrepreneurs in the cannabis industry
- In house and outside general counsel working with companies in or with the cannabis industry
- Attorneys who work with cannabis companies
- Attorneys looking to start a cannabis law practice
- Government regulators
$2,000 ($1,750 for government/nonprofit/CU Alums). Special early registration discount: 20% off before March 1, 2021 with discount code "ExecEarlyBird".
Cost includes course fees, breakfast and lunch every day, welcome reception, and a one-month trial to BDS Analytics' Industry Intelligence products (a more than $1,000 value). Discounts are available for multiple/group registrations. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We anticipate that the course will be eligible for approximately 36 Colorado CLE credits, as well as CLE credit in most other jurisdictions. Please contact us to learn more about how to earn CLE credit for a specific state.