Students, alumni and friends of Colorado Law are our most valuable resource. We invite you to join ProNet — an online network of alumni and other professionals whom students may contact for career advice and insight. As a member of ProNet, you will also be able to volunteer for other law school engagement opportunities, and to find and connect with other alumni of Colorado Law.
How to Register for ProNet
- If you have a CDOnline account, you can access it here by entering your username and password. If you have any difficulty logging on, please contact Annie Wills.
- If you do not have a CDOnline account, you can create one here.
- Once logged in, click on the "Profile" section, then the "Professional Network" tab.
- Complete the brief ProNet registration form, making sure to note your "Active" status by selecting "yes" in the Active field. In the form, you can limit the number of students to whom you will be connected through ProNet.
- The registration form includes an Additional Activities section where you can indicate your willingness to engage with Colorado Law students in specific ways, including:
- participating in mock interviews and panel discussions
- serving as a mentor
- critiquing a student resume or writing sample
- judging a student competition
- posting a paid internship opportunity
- posting a for-credit externship
- assisting a fellow alumnus looking to relocate
- speaking to a newly admitted student about your experience at Colorado Law
- discussing issues of diversity and inclusiveness in the legal profession with students and/or alumni
After completing the ProNet registration form, your profile will be visible to current students and Colorado Law alums. You will be identified as an alumni resource (not a prospective employer) for those wanting to obtain advice and information about career options in your field or geographic location.
How to use CDOnline
- Search the "Networking" section of CDOnline to find fellow alums registered on ProNet.
- Explore the "Jobs" section for current openings.
- Upload your resume in the "Documents" section by clicking "Add New."
- Enter information about past jobs in the "Employment" section by clicking "Add New."
If your contact information has changed since you last provided it to Colorado Law, please update your information here. Entering your contact information into CDOnline will not automatically update our alumni records.
And if you have any questions, please contact us. We would welcome the opportunity to speak to you about how the Career Development Office may better serve the students, alumni, and friends of Colorado Law.