The Byron R. White Center for the Study of American Constitutional Law
The work of the Byron R. White Center is premised on the belief that informed and engaged citizens are essential to our constitutional democracy. Our mission is to:
- support excellence in constitutional legal scholarship,
- offer opportunities for Colorado Law students to serve the community, and
- expand public knowledge and informed discussion about the Constitution.
We hope that you will join us for some of our upcoming events:
- Constitution Day 2014, September 15–26, 2014: Each year, we send volunteer lawyers, law students, and law professors into local high schools to teach a lesson about our Constitution. Want to sign up? Email us!
- Fourth Annual John Paul Stevens Lecture, October 1, 2014: This year, United States Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia will be speaking. A link for your RSVP will be on this page closer to the event.
- Twenty-Second Annual Ira C. Rothgerber Jr. Conference, October 2, 2014: "Litigating Constitutional Change" A link for your RSVP will be on this page closer to the event.