The work of the Byron R. White Center is premised on the belief that informed and engaged citizens are essential to our constitutional democracy. Our mission is to:
- support excellence in constitutional legal scholarship,
- offer opportunities for Colorado Law students to serve the community, and
- expand public knowledge and informed discussion about the Constitution.
We hope that you will join us for some of our upcoming events:
- Constitution Day 2014, September 15–26, 2014: Each year, we send volunteer lawyers, law students, and law professors into high schools all over Colorado to teach a lesson about our Constitution.
If you are interested in doing a presentation this year, please sign up here. Sign Up
If you are a teacher interested in having us visit your class, please sign up here. Sign Up
If you are interested in information about live-streaming of the event to venues outside of Boulder, please email us at email@example.com.
- Supreme Court Preview, October 13 and 15: Professors Melissa Hart and Richard Collins from Colorado Law and Professors Sam Kamin and Alan Chen from Denver Law will discuss the upcoming U.S. Supreme Court term. On October 13, the talk will take place at Wolf Law, Room 207, from 12:00 p.m. to 12:50 p.m. On October 15, the talk will take place at Holland & Hart, 555 17th Street, Suite #3200 in Denver from 11:45 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. 1 general CLE credit has been requested. Lunch is included at both events. Register