The work of the Byron R. White Center is premised on the belief that informed and engaged citizens are essential to our constitutional democracy. Our mission is to:
- support excellence in constitutional legal scholarship,
- offer opportunities for Colorado Law students to serve the community, and
- expand public knowledge and informed discussion about the Constitution.
We hope that you will join us for some of our upcoming events:
- Supreme Court Review, July 7, 2014: More information coming soon.
- Constitution Day 2014, September 15–26, 2014: Each year, we send volunteer lawyers, law students, and law professors into local high schools to teach a lesson about our Constitution. Want to sign up? Email us!
- Fourth Annual John Paul Stevens Lecture, October 1, 2014: This year, United States Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia will be speaking. A link for your RSVP will be on this page on a date closer to the event.