In short, our students are professional, personable, and committed to hard work.
- The class of 2018's median LSAT is 161 and their median undergraduate GPA is 3.60.
- Many students in all three classes have significant prior work experience, which fosters an impressive work ethic and inspires students to seek a deep understanding of academic concepts and a breadth of practical experiences.
- A Princeton Review survey indicates that the hours our students study per week places Colorado Law among the top 10 law schools.
- 98% of the class of 2017 and 96% of the class of 2016 had substantive legal or law related employment in the summer of 2015.
Our focus on careers.
Colorado Law's Career Development Office (CDO) specializes in connecting law students with employers both during the academic year and during the summer. Starting with 1L Orientation, where career development is a central theme, we encourage students to take an intentional and creative approach to planning their careers. Our CDO supports students by offering individualized career advising and a range of services and programs to help refine and achieve career goals. The CDO team includes four dedicated professionals with experience helping students and alumni succeed in the current employment climate.
Our mission is to:
- Educate students on career options available to them in the legal profession and related to the legal profession;
- Provide each law student with individualized attention and guidance in their job searches and give them the tools necessary to maximize their employment opportunities;
- Assist students in identifying careers that align with their abilities and interests to maximize job satisfaction;
- Elevate the visibility of Colorado Law students in the local, regional and national markets by advocating for them and promoting them to employers; and
- Develop and maintain relationships with local, regional, and national employers to increase their interest in hiring our students.
Follow updates from the Career Development Office on Facebook and Twitter.