- Search for posted job opportunities
- Explore different career paths
- Connect with Colorado Law alumni
- Schedule appointments with a career advisor
- Find resources for creating application documents
- RSVP for CDO workshops
Most students and graduates secure substantive employment by building an active network of contacts from which they receive valuable advice, information and referrals.
Our Career Development Office assists Colorado Law students and graduates by:
Employers that have hired Colorado Law students and graduates since 2011 include:
Each of our four counselors has a speciality area and is responsible for outreach and engagement with employers in that area. Information about employers is also available to students and alumni via a secure Symplicity-based database called CDOnline.