- Search for posted job opportunities
- Explore different career paths
- Connect with Colorado Law alumni
- Schedule appointments with a career advisor
- Find resources for creating application documents
- RSVP for CDO workshops
Most students and graduates secure substantive employment by building an active network of contacts from which they receive valuable advice, information and referrals.
Our Career Development Office assists Colorado Law students and graduates by:
Law School Survey of Student Engagement
Approximately two-thirds of Colorado Law students completed the 2015 Law School Survey of Student Engagement (LSSSE).
The Colorado Law Career Development Office’s results compare very favorably to both our 11-school peer comparison group, and to the 108 schools participating in either the 2014 or 2015 LSSSE.
* Percentage of students responding “Satisfied” or “Very Satisfied.”
Each of our four counselors has a speciality area and is responsible for outreach and engagement with employers in that area. Information about employers is also available to students and alumni via a secure Symplicity-based database called CDOnline.