Colorado Law students are interested in both traditional and nontraditional professional opportunities, as well as entrepreneurial opportunities where they can employ their analytical abilities, research and writing skills, and sound judgment.
Our Career Development Office (CDO) works with a wide range of employers and offers counseling, resources, programming and relationship building events to help students pursue opportunities with:
- Law firms in private practice,
- Government agencies and other public service-minded organizations in the public sector,
- Judges in various courts around the country,
- Business and entrepreneurial employers, and
- Nontraditional employers who value the skills students develop in law school.