Colorado Law recognizes some its most impressive alumni throughout their career paths.
Recent alumni who have found satisfying, meaningful employment in their first five years after graduation.
As a litigator, Bill Gillespie focuses on reaching the right outcome. His decisions involve determining what the law permits, what is best for his clients, and whether a particular action is right for that circumstance. Along the way to his current position as assistant U.S. attorney for the district of Colorado, Gillespie achieved many right outcomes, including becoming more organized and finding a community of collegial classmates. He now works for the right outcome for others both in court and for budding lawyers looking for a place in the Denver legal community. (The views expressed in this piece are Gillespie’s personal views, and they do not represent the views of the United States Attorney’s Office or the Department of Justice.)
Honoring prestigious departed alumni
- Don W. Sears - Colorado Law Dean 1968-1973
- Jean S. Breitenstein - 1924 alumnus
- Bill McLearn - 1951 alumnus
- Fred G. Folsom Jr. - 1938 alumnus
- John Fleming - Colorado Law Dean 1907-1927
- Moses Lasky - 1928 alumnus
- Vine Deloria Jr. - 1970 alumnus
- Stephanie Lynch - 2007 alumna
- Penfield Wallace Tate II - 1952 alumnus
- Gilbert Goldstein - 1942 alumnus
- Brooke Wunnicke - 1945 alumna