November 2 - 4, 2023
Alumni and friends of Colorado Law are invited to connect and celebrate. We hope to see you soon.
Reunion Organizers are needed for the 2023 Reunions! For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Participating classes will be invited, with most reunions on Friday, November 3, 2023. For more information, email email@example.com.
Celebrate Homecoming 2023
We've spread out far and wide. Now it's time to reconnect and celebrate the history we share. Colorado Law welcomes you back for one of our most treasured traditions — Homecoming. This year will include in-person and virtual events, with plenty of opportunities to show your Law Buff spirit. Homecoming takes place November 2 - 4 at the Wolf Law Building in Boulder unless otherwise indicated.
This year's schedule of events includes:
Thursday, November 2
- 11:30 - 1:30 p.m. | Law Student Homecoming Kick Off: Students, faculty, and staff: join us in the courtyard and participate in fun games such as football toss, cornhole, and other yard games. Students who participate in the Homecoming Kick-Off Event will be entered for a chance to win Homecoming football tickets on 11/4 with other law students. Other small prizes are also available to students.
Friday, November 3
- 12 - 1:30 p.m. | Golden Buffalo Lunch (for classes of 1973 and earlier)
- Various Times | Reunion events for classes ending in "3" and "8."
- Reunion Classes' Digital Memory Book: The deadline to add your profile to the Digital Reunion Memory Book is October 27. Click here to learn more. (Scroll to the bottom of the page for information on each reunion event.)
Saturday, November 4
- 4:30 p.m. | Ethics CLE Presentation: Risk Management in the Age of Emerging Technologies presented by Sonny Cave '85, Amy Devan '01, and Jon Fero '04. (1.8 ethics CLE credits pending)
- How are in house general counsel focusing on risks related to emerging technologies, including Artificial Intelligence; how are private lawyers responding and reacting, and what lies ahead?
- State of the Law School Address presented by Dean Lolita Buckner Inniss
- 6:00 p.m. | Law Buffs BBQ
- 8:00 p.m. | Homecoming Football Game (Colorado Buffaloes vs. Oregon State)
(Purchase football tickets)
Visit CU Boulder's Homecoming webpage to view the complete list of Homecoming events and football ticket discounts.
For information about other Homecoming event offerings, please visit www.colorado.edu/homecoming.
If you have questions about Colorado Law's Homecoming events, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-492-8048.