We greatly appreciate your interest in supporting our mission and work. There are two ways that you can help:
1) Make a financial contribution
Financial contributions from individuals, foundations, local businesses, and law firms are essential to ensuring the quality and continuity of our work. Please feel free to indicate that your donation is intended for a specific White Center program or event.
- Write a check payable to "The White Center" and mail it to Melissa Hart at:
University of Colorado Law School
Wolf Law Building 401 UCB
Boulder, CO 80309-0401
2) Volunteer your time
Our work is made possible thanks to the precious time that law students, lawyers, judges, and public school teachers give to the White Center. We are always thrilled to welcome new volunteers. Please email us at email@example.com if you are interested in any of the following opportunities:
- Constitution Day 2013 Host-Teacher: If you are a teacher in a Colorado high school, please email us in order to secure presenters for your class during the week of Constitution Day in September, 2013.
- Constitution Day 2013 Presenter: If you are a local attorney or a Colorado Law student, alumni, or faculty member, please consider volunteering to be a presenter during the week of Constitution Day in September, 2013. We will work with you to schedule your visit to a Colorado high school class. In addition, the White Center will provide you with a well-crafted lesson plan and in-depth training on how to be an effective guest teacher.
- Moot Court Judge: If you are a local attorney or judge, please join us on Saturday, February 9, 2013 for the Regional Marshall-Brennan Moot Court Competition. In addition to hearing oral arguments, you will have the opportunity to enjoy lunch with the high school student competitors.
- Moot Court Event Staff: If you are a Colorado Law student or public school teacher, we would be grateful for your help with logistics during the day on Saturday, February 9, 2013. We truly depend on our amazing volunteers to make the Regional Moot Court Competition the wonderful event that it has become.