Driving Directions Wolf Law Building Hours
The Wolf Law Building was completed in 2006 and made possible by the generous ﬁnancing of alumni, friends, law ﬁrms, and, the largest part, by students.
- LEED “gold” certiﬁcation, from construction to operation, including 88 percent renewable energy and electricity, 40 percent water use reduction, and 59 percent regionally manufactured materials, 12 kWh roof-top solar array, and electric car recharging station
- Technologically advanced wireless networking, video conferencing, video recording capabilities for distance learning, and digital signage
- Classrooms have electrical outlets for each student and complete audio-visual equipment (LCD projectors, DVD, and cable) with touch-screen control systems
- Student commons with café, fireplace, and patio, study and interview rooms, individual lockers and mailboxes, and courtyard with barbeque
- Suites and offices for research centers, clinics, student organizations, journals, and all faculty
- Large courtroom and a teaching courtroom with video recording for mock trial practice and clinical training
The three-story William A. Wise Law Library is housed in the Wolf Law Building.
- Most comprehensive law library in the 12-state Rocky Mountain region, one of the largest in the country, also serving as a selective federal government depository
- 40 instructional student lab computers, ﬁve group study rooms, 445 seats, and distributed computing stations
- Over 765,000 volumes in all formats