Amicus, Colorado Law's biannual alumni magazine, is now available. The fall 2012 issue covers Dean Phil Weiser’s first year at the helm of Colorado Law, and a number of new and ongoing initiatives.
Inside the fall 2012 issue:
- Highlights from the recent Bench and Bar Conference and Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s visit to Colorado Law
- An introduction to the academic executive team, composed of three associate deans, who work to help foster the school’s inclusive and collaborative academic environment
- Dean Weiser’s new Leadership Lunch series, which gives students the opportunity to develop relationships with key alumni and leaders
- Updates on Colorado Law’s research centers: the Silicon Flatirons Center for Law, Technology, and Entrepreneurship; the Byron R. White Center for the Study of American Constitutional Law; and the Getches-Wilkinson Center for Natural Resources, Energy, and the Environment
- Ongoing initiatives to help students pursuing career opportunities as public servants, including the Loan Repayment Assistance Program and the Public Service Careers lunch series
- Profiles of new faculty and staff
- Updates on Colorado Law alumni
We hope the timely and relevant content in the fall 2012 issue of Amicus inspires you to stay engaged or become reengaged with Colorado Law. If you did not receive your copy, or would like additional copies, please contact Katy Brown, director of alumni relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org.