The CU Military Law Society is an inclusive student-run organization designed to bring together military veterans, law students interested in pursuing military careers, and serving military members. Our goal is to help MLS members realize their career goals, whether that is military service as a JAG officer or transitioning into a non-military legal career. We will facilitate these goals by providing JAG interaction and information, furthering understanding of military life, networking with veteran attorneys and judges, and providing substantive professional information for those seeking to move into a non-military legal field. For more information, please contact Jose Rodriguez at email@example.com or Andy Dalton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join us on Facebook for updates regarding MLS activities.
- Join us on Canvas for JAG and Veteran Information
- President: Jose Rodriguez (email@example.com)
- Vice President: Andy Dalton (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Treasurer: Matt Long (Malo3942@colorado.edu)
- Secretary: Andrew Sterup (email@example.com)