The CEAE Department offers MS and PhD degrees in architectural engineering, environmental engineering and in civil engineering. When applying for graduate study in the CEAE department, students should identify the research area below in which they would like to pursue a MS or PhD degree. 

Prospective students should also review the application processdeadlines and eligibility requirements