At CU-Boulder, research opportunities are not limited to graduate students. We encourage undergraduate students to engage with faculty members in their research projects through two programs:
- Pairs undergrad students with faculty for a paid, year-long research experience.
- Student applications (with resume and cover letter for min GPA of 3.0) accepted through end of April for following academic year.
- List of current projects in CEAE
- Earn academic credit outside the normal class structure under the individual direction of a faculty member
- Campus-wide program funds undergraduate research and scholarly work with several types of grants.
- Projects are partnerships between faculty and undergraduates.
- Additional opportunities available at NIST and through other outside programs.
- BOLD Center program links undergraduates with graduate students in their majors for research opportunities.
- Work with a graduate mentor for 3-5 hours per week and participate in a weekly seminar class for pass/fail credit.