2023-2024 Undergraduate Program Handbook
This is your go-to resource for all things related to your undergraduate studies at CU Boulder's Paul M. Rady Department of Mechanical Engineering. Learn about the bachelor’s degree curriculum, graduation requirements, professional development opportunities, policies and more.

 CEAS Forms
Common forms used by undergraduate students in the College of Engineering and Applied Science. This includes the Incomplete Grade Form, Petition Form, and the CEAS Transfer Credit Review Form.

 CEAS Independent Study Form
Students interested in pursuing an undergraduate Independent Study opportunity through the College of Engineering & Applied Science should complete this form after having connected with an instructor to supervise their independent study project. If the faculty member is designated faculty within the Mechanical Engineering department, students will be enrolled in MCEN 4848.

MCEN Course Request Form
If you're an active CU Boulder student outside of the Mechanical Engineering department and you'd like to enroll in an MCEN course, please submit this online form to indicate your course request.