Courses completed at another higher education institution may qualify for transfer credit. The CEAE Department welcomes students with college credit, and we are happy to work with you to ensure you get credit for applicable coursework. We understand that the transfer process can be daunting, so please feel free to contact us with any questions.
In addition to the information below, all students should review the College of Engineering and Applied Science Transfer Credit Policy.
The procedures for transfer credit evaluation differ for the following groups:
- Prospective transfer students who have not yet been admitted to CU-Boulder
- Incoming transfer students who have been admitted to CU-Boulder and have previous college credit from another institution
- Continuing students who currently attend CU-Boulder and are interested in taking a class at another institution over the summer
- Erin Jerick, architectural engineering advisor
- Christina Vallejos, civil engineering advisor
- Joanne Uleau, environmental engineering advisor
For information about AP or IB credit, visit the CU-Boulder Admissions website for information, and contact the academic advisor for your major with any questions.