This certificate will provide you with interdisciplinary skills in the field of space weather of both fundamental processes in science and practical applications to space-based and ground-based technology.
- ASEN 5335: Aerospace Environment
- Two courses from the Tier 1 Electives List
- One additional 3-credit course from the Tier 2 Electives list
- At least one course must be outside the student’s home department
- See the Graduate Handbook for a complete list of requirements.
Awarding a Completed Certificate
- Completed your certificate? Congratulations! Please fill out the Certificate Award Request Form.
- This form is for both degree-seeking and non-degree seeking students.
- A grade of B or higher is required in all courses to earn a certificate.
- If you are also pursuing other graduate certiﬁcates, you cannot use the same courses to count for both certiﬁcates.
Aerospace Engineering Sciences Graduate Program Advisor Maureen Craig.