Academic Petition - To request a waiver of a curriculum requirement or a course substitution.

Independent Study Form - Used to request an Independent Study.

Doctoral Practicum Completion Form - Used to submit your doctoral practium acknowledgement letter.

Doctoral Practicum Proposal - Used to submit your doctoral practium proposal for approval.

Master's Degree Request Change Form - To switch into a new focus area or master's degree type (Professional or Traditional).

Preliminary Examination Report - Submit this form after completion of your preliminary examination.

Transfer of Credit Request - When completing this form, the Graduate Director is Prof. Robert Marshall,

Graduate School Forms for Graduation - Candidacy Application, Comprehensive and Final Examination Forms, Thesis Approval Forms.

Focus leads for AY 23-24 (Required for some forms)

Associate Chair - Bob Marshall (