Our students are part of a unique program that blends a rigorous engineering curriculum with creative production, design and critical thinking. The degree caters to an emerging generation of students who eagerly seek to master diverse technical and computational skills, collaborating across disciplines to develop innovative and creative projects. For those who may resist the specialization required by the traditional disciplines, the creative technology and design degree opens a new pathway to an engineering education and expands opportunities for creative expression.
- Gain skills and expertise in technology development, supported by training in design, engineering and computational thinking
- Become fluent in many forms of digital interactivity
- Develop critical thinking skills and prepare to innovate in tomorrow's technology landscape
- Join a dynamic community of designers, makers, inventors and builders
- Graduate with a diverse portfolio of unique projects that demonstrates robust technical and creative abilities to potential employers
- Follow program alumni into careers with some of the most innovative and successful companies in business today