Complement your Aerospace Engineering Master’s Degree with a Masters in Engineering Management. To complete the Aerospace Engineering and Engineering Management dual degree program, you must be admitted to Aerospace Engineering first and apply to Engineering Management afterwards. The dual degree consists of 45 credits: 24 credits based on Aerospace Engineering requirements and 21 based on Engineering Management requirements.
Aerospace Engineering Program Requirements (at least 24 credits):
- At least 24 credits at the 5000 level or above
- *At least 18 credits in Aerospace Engineering (ASEN) courses
- One approved math course (3 cds)
- Professional MS students do not follow focus area-specific requirements and do not require the completion of a certificate, graduate projects, or a MS thesis
- Traditional MS students:
- Completion of an approved certificate, graduate projects (6 cds), or MS thesis (6 MS thesis cds). Please note, Students completing the dual degree do not need to complete an additional approved certificate, graduate projects, or MS thesis.
- Fulfill focus area-specific requirements
Please review our Graduate Student Handbook for details on focus area requirements, GPA and grade minimums, and other information
*EMEN 5405 (Fundamentals of Systems Engineering) counts as an ASEN class