Tips & Resources
Classes can sometimes be more challenging than expected, especially when you're trying to learn in an unfamiliar setting. Find help with these free online resources to set yourself up for success. Read more
Student Daily Check-list
- Submit Your Daily Health Form.
- Check your class schedule.
- Plan for extra commute time as bus capacity is reduced. Consider walking or biking. Check bus routes & track bus times.
- Grab your mask.
- Bring your Buff OneCard - you will need it to get into all buildings.
- Pre-order your food with the Nutrislice app and check dining options.
- Find a place to study outside or inside.
- Pack extra hand sanitizer.
- Stay on top of Campus and City health policies.