What Is a Withdrawal?

You have withdrawn from a Main Campus semester or special session if you:

  • didn't register for any fall or spring classes,
  • dropped all of your Main Campus classes, or
  • submitted a withdrawal form to the Office of the Registrar.

Failing to attend classes you're enrolled in does not constitute a withdrawal. If you stop attending a class, you're still liable for all applicable tuition and fees, and you'll receive a failing grade.

If you want to stay enrolled in at least one Main Campus class in that semester or special session, then you're not withdrawing. Please see Drop a Class instead.