Welcome to the Office of Victim Assistance (OVA)
Traumatic events happen every day in all communities and CU's community is not exempt. Impact can vary and OVA strives to mitigate the impact of traumatic experiences by decreasing barriers and empowering victims/survivors in making informed decisions by providing free and confidential trauma informed services.
OVA provides free and confidential information, consultation, support, advocacy and short term counseling services to University of Colorado Boulder students, graduate students, faculty and staff who have experienced a traumatic, disturbing or life disruptive event. OVA is not the office that investigates or adjudicates cases.
- If you have questions about OVA services, please call 303-492-8855 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you would like to meet with an OVA Advocate Counselor:
- PLEASE CALL 303-492-8855 to schedule a telehealth appointment OR
- Drop into our office (C4C Room N450) on Monday, Wednesday, or Thursday between 11am and by 4pm.
- We have both virtual/telehealth and in-person services.
- Note: masks currently required for in-person service. If not feeling well we can reschedule and/or make appointments telehealth if in Colorado.
- If it is after-hours, nights and weekend and campus holidays, 24/7 support information available here.
- For more details on confidentiality please visit the About OVA's page, confidentiality section