OVA is open Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm, except University holidays. Summer hours are Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm. For other changes to hours of operations visit our contact OVA page.
OVA support after-hours:
If you are a CU student, graduate student, faculty, or staff member, or if you would like to discuss concerns about a CU Boulder community member after hours, call our main number (303-492-8855) and press "2" to speak to a mental health professional by phone.
Other Confidential 24-hour hotlines:
- MESA (Moving to End Sexual Assault)/Rape Crisis Team: 303-443-7300
- Safehouse Progressive Alliance for Non-Violence (SPAN, Intimate Partner Violence): 303-444-2424
- Mental Health Partners (any mental health needs/concerns, includes, but not limited to concerns around suicide and self-harm)
- Crisis line 1-844-493-TALK (8255)
- text TALK to 38255
- 24/7 walk-in crisis center: 3180 Airport Road, Boulder, CO
- Trevor Project (National LGBTQ specific hotline): 866-488-7386
- Real Help Hotline (for CU employees) (833) 533-2428
- Access to professional counselors who can offer assistance finding local resources or provide immediate crisis counseling for CU employees
- sponsored by Be Colorado
The Office of Victim Assistance will work with you to meet your needs and can collaborate with on and off campus resources. If you connect with resources after hours, but still have questions about University related issues, please follow up during business hours so we can answer your questions.
If you are in immediate danger, or worried about someone, call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.
- In Boulder, CO the closest hospital to campus is Boulder Community Health Hospital: 4747 Arapahoe Ave Boulder, CO 80303
- Non-emergency CU Police Department: 303-492-6666
- Non-emergency Boulder Police Department: 303-441-3333