OVA is open Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm, except Univeristy holidays. PLEASE CALL 303-492-8855 to initiate services/ask questions, no drop in hours at this time. Any changes to hours and services will be updated here and on this page.
OVA support after-hours:
If you are a CU student, graduate student, faculty, or staff member, or if you would like to discuss concerns about a CU Boulder community member after hours, call our main number (303-492-8855) and press "2" to speak to a mental health professional by phone.
Off Campus Confidential 24-hour hotlines:
- MESA (Moving to End Sexual Assault)/Rape Crisis Team: 303-443-7300
- Safehouse Progressive Alliance for Non-Violence (SPAN, Intimate Partner Violence): 303-444-2424
- Mental Health Partners
- Crisis line 1-844-493-TALK (8255)
- text TALK to 38255
- 24/7 walk-in crisis center: 3180 Airport Road, Boulder, CO
- Trevor Project (LGBTQ): 866-488-7386
The Office of Victim Assistance will work with you to meet your needs and can collaborate with on and off campus resources. If you connect with resources after hours, but still have questions about University related issues, please follow up during business hours so we can answer your questions.